Trinity Fire Services supplies and services all makes and models of fire suppression systems.

What is a fire suppression system?

A fire suppression system is used to extinguish or prevent the spread of fire in a vessel, vehicle, protected area or building.  It can be of gaseous, wet – water, foam, dry chemical or aerosol origin.  
Why choose TFS to look after your system?
Trinity Fire Services is well experienced in fire suppression and has been operating within this specialist area since 1987. We are licensed, trained and supported by the majority of manufacturers and even appointed as agents for some.  
We supply, install and maintain all types of fire suppression systems such as FM200, Mistex Watermist, Fogex, Foam, CO2, NAFSIII, Novec 1230, Pyrogen, Stat-X, Fire Pro, Ansul & Nobel K Wet chemical to the following industries:
  • Defence
  • Marine
  • Mining
  • Transport
  • Forestry
  • Agriculture
  • Construction
  • Waste Management
  • Tourism
If you have an emergency we will react with the promptness you would expect!
How often do fire suppression systems need service?
Fire suppression systems also referred to as special hazard systems are serviceable as per the Australian Standard AS1851, manufacturer’s requirements or the survey flag state requirement.
Are you Marine Survey Certified?
Trinity Fire Services is certified to service ABS (American Bureau of Shipping),  DNV (Det Norske Veritas) & Lloyds Register of Shipping.  We also hold QBCC licences for special hazards plus many more!
Can you Recharge or Hydrostatic test?
Yes Trinity Fire Services has a Global Mark certified gas cylinder test station.  We can carry out periodic inspection and testing of gas and high pressure cylinders in house!  We also have EAHL accredited technicians and a recharge rig to fill most gaseous suppression cylinders all with the minimum of delay.  
How long does a hydrostatic test take?
Normally we like to allow a few days.  But we try and turn our cylinders around as fast as possible and ensure you are always protected with a loan unit free of charge! where required.
Do you carry parts?
Trinity Fire Services has one of the largest stocks in North Queensland of specialist fire suppression system parts.  Your emergency is our priority.
Do I need a EAHL licence?
Yes if you are handling, storing or maintaining a scheduled extinguishing agent such as FM200, Halon, NAFSIII or NAFPIII you are required by law to hold an Extinguishing Agent Handling Licence.  If you employ TFS to service your equipment you can rest assured that our technicians are trained, experienced and licensed to handle this equipment.